Head of NonFood Purchasing – Netto International
Do you have an eye for trends and tendencies and dream of a career within Denmark’s largest retail group?
If you are a visionary leader with extensive purchasing experience combined with a strong strategic and tactical mindset as well as a solid understanding of the retail marketplace then you might be our new Head of NonFood Purchasing at Netto International - one of the most successful discount chains in Europe. The current Head of NonFood Purchasing is continuing his career in a new role internally.About the role
You will be overall responsible for purchasing nonfood products for the Spot/WIGIG’s themes and range for Netto DK & SE making “Every Week a New World”
with various themes.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Development of strategies through the Theme Plan and Theme Drives for the relevant countries
- Management and development of the department
- Further development and execution of new ranges for Netto
- Pushing boundaries for the products and themes sold in Netto
- Development of NonFood Governance for overall ways of working
- Planning and forecasting sales, profit and stock to ensure full growth potential is exploited without compromising store operations
- Implementation and development of a weekly common spot program for Netto DK & SE
- Development of sourcing and supplier strategy
- Spotting new trends and tendencies in the retail marked worldwide and ensuring that this become an integrated part of the spot products and themes
- Conducting store visits, competitor visits and NonFood business reviews
The Nonfood Procurement department consists of 18 ambitious highly skilled and experienced employees. You will refer to the Executive Vice President, Netto International and be member of the Netto DK and Netto Internationals management teams. The position is located at Netto’s headquarter in Køge, Denmark.
Travelling on a regular basis must be expected.We are looking for candidates with
- Proven track-record as Senior Purchasing Manager or Head of Purchasing preferably from retail
- Strong strategic and tactical mindset
- Excellent people managerial and development skills
- Flair for spotting trends and converting them into Netto spot
- Ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Fast paced and with the capability of fast decision making
- Excellent communication skills in English – at all levels
- LEAN approach
You realize that understanding essential business drivers is the key to succeed and short deadlines and a changing environment gives you energy and you handle stressed situations in an effective way.We offer:
A very interesting position at the largest retailer in Denmark, where main focus is on continued development and growth. A demanding and rewarding job in a professional and fast paced environment with excellent opportunities for both personal and professional growth. A job in a strong environment with focus on delivering high quality within deadline and within budget. An attractive salary package with various benefits.International discount in Danish
Netto aims to provide customers with good quality products at everyday low prices. In 1981, Netto opened its first discount store in Copenhagen and became the first Danish chain of its kind in Denmark. Today, Netto is also the largest retail chain in Denmark with more than 1320 discount stores in Denmark, Germany, Poland and Sweden altogether. In all the stores combined, Netto has 9 million customers per week. For more information about Netto and Dansk Supermarked, please visit our website at www.dansksupermarked.com.
In case of any questions regarding the position, please contact Michael Mørk on Tel. +45 2331 9270
If you find the position interesting, please send your application as soon as possible, as we will be handling applications continuously. Application deadline August, 13, 2017.